- Registration Info
- Race Information
- Travel/Eugene Info
- Eugene Has Heart
- 26 Reasons
- Road to Eugene
- Contact Us
Join our email list for specials and the inside scoop on the 2016 Eugene Marathon.
Take part in the traditional pre-race pasta dinner and prepare for race day - ALL ARE WELCOME!
- Saturday, May 9, 2015
- Time: 4:00 - 7:00PM
- Location: Hilton Eugene
- Cost: $20 (10 and older); $10 (9 and under)
- Buy Tickets: Buy tickets from the button below. *Your name will be on a list at the check-in table outside of the pasta dinner. No tickets will be emailed.
Pasta Dinner Menu:
- Pasta with your choice of hearty meat marinara sauce or creamy alfredo sauce
- Mixed green salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots
- Freshly baked garlic breadsticks
- Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
- Selection of soda, Gatorade and water
This year’s pasta dinner will fill your belly—and your brain! Come enjoy a great meal and learn some insider information and tricks as you prepare for your best race yet.
Join us for a special panel discussion during the dinner with experienced runners, including popular running author and coach Joe Henderson and Team Run Eugene and Oregon Track Club Elite athletes: Jimmy Grabow, Brett Ely and Alexi Pappas. You don’t want to miss what is sure to be a fun, informative and lively talk from local running experts as they trade stories about their marathon experiences and pass along tips and advice.