2015 Race Details
- Start Date & Time: Sunday, May 10, 2015; 7:00 a.m.
- Start Location: Corner of 17th & Agate
- Finish Location: Hayward Field Track
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 hours
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old on race day
- Race Day Details: Click Here
- Packet Pick-up Info: Click Here
- FAQ's:Click Here
2015 Course Description
The Eugene Half Marathon starts alongside full marathon participants in front of historic Hayward Field - home of five Olympic trials, ten NCAA championships and countless national and world record breaking efforts. Starting on Agate St. the half marathon follows the marathon course through mile 11 at which point participants break off on their own after crossing the Knickerbocker Footbridge. "Halfers" head west and run parallel to Pre's Trail, along the Canal path, back to Old Day Island Road and get a quick glimpse of Autzen Stadium on their right before turning left for their final mile. They cross the Autzen Footbridge and shoot down Agate St. toward the finish line.
In total, the 13.1 mile course takes runners and walkers through the University of Oregon, Amazon Park, Alton Baker Park East and across the beautiful Willamette River (twice!) on the way to a spectacular finish through the arches of Powell Plaza and the final stretch on the track at historic Hayward Field.
*USATF Certification #OR14003LB
- 2015 Course Map (PDF)
- Elevation Guide (PDF)
- Eugene Marathon - "I am a Lion" Video (2015)
- Eugene Marathon - "Magic" Highlight Video (2012)
The Eugene Marathon and Eugene Half Marathon courses are USATF certified. For elite athlete information please email Ian Dobson.
- Registration Info
- Race Information
- Travel/Eugene Info
- 26 Reasons
- Road to Eugene
- Contact Us
Join our email list for specials and the inside scoop on the 2015 Eugene Marathon.